PAMPER YOURSELF WITH THE GIFT OF HEALTH
EMBARK ON A TRANSFORMATIONAL HEALTH JOUNEY IN 2023! The perfect gift for yourself or a loved one.
EVER WISH YOU HAD A “MOM” FRIEND TO JOIN YOU ON YOUR NUTRITION AND HEALTH JOURNEY?
As a teacher at heart and a friend in spirit, I’m beyond excited to teach you everything you need to know for you and your family to experience health through my combined background in both ancestral nutrition and modern science.
DO YOU FEEL OVERWHELMED BY COOKING HEALTHY, TRADITIONAL MEALS ON A REGULAR BASIS?
In the Pampered Mom’s Package, you’ll create an individualized meal plan full of easy-to-prepare, balanced meals that your family loves!
REGAIN THE LOVE OF COOKING NUTRITIOUS MEALS FOR YOUR FAMILY!
Get your kids and spouse on board with better eating!
In the Pampered Mom’s Package Course, you’ll be encouraged and inspired to branch out into new foods and preparation methods!
In addition, you’ll learn how to educate, inspire, and gently encourage wise, healthy eating choices for your kids and husband! We’ll cover “picky eating” and peer pressure too!
GET READY TO FEEL PAMPERED WITH KNOWLEDGE, TOOLS, ENCOURAGEMENT & COMMUNITY!
No need to feel alone anymore! Feel empowered, confident, and encouraged to feed yourself and your family well! Optimize your health with nutrition that has been tried and tested in the past and proven by modern science! Get pampered with a personalized nutrition plan and luxurious wellness routines!
PMP has Definitely been Worth my Investment!
“PMP has definitely been worth my investment! Amy is very encouraging. She’s organized and motivating. The information is transformative!”
The Structure of PMP is Great!
“Great course!! The structure of PMP is great. I enjoy both the weekly video presentations and coaching calls to get motivated by what others in the course are doing. I’m more motivated to focus on my own wellness and movement routines! Amy puts her heart and soul into this course!”
-Brit (PMP course mentor)
ARE YOU TIRED AND LOW ON ENERGY?
Don’t worry! This is where the “pamper yourself” part comes in. Along with this community of like-minded moms who are facing similar struggles, you will learn the five foundations of health that impact your energy levels: digestion, blood sugar, fatty acids, hydration, and mineral needs. You’ll also be getting a month’s worth of personalized nutrition recommendations based on several assessment tools I use with my one-on-one clients.
…AND LOOKING FOR A COMMUNITY OF LIKE-MINDED MOMS?
Share and brainstorm your “mom struggles” with other women who not only care about holistic health and eating a nutrient-dense diet but truly embrace all there is to know about traditional eating.
GREAT! CAN I GET THE DETAILS?
Click on the PINK plus-icons to read all about it!
NOTE: A deposit of $579 is required to hold your spot.
PAY IN FULL
$2320 (20% discount from the 12 monthly payment plan).
12 Month Payment plan:
4 Month Payment Plan:
If you need another payment option, talk to me, and we can see what can be arranged. I do not offer a bartering option.
- This is a 15-week online course (designed to coincide with your kiddo’s school semester) consisting of 15 weeks of content that will be accessible through the Kajabi course platform.
- We’ll begin our coaching calls the last week of August (2023) and continue through the first week of December (2023).
- I’ll be conducting weekly group coaching calls where we’ll discuss everything we’ve learned that week and stay accountable to our weekly goals and objectives. These calls are meant to foster a sense of community and camaraderie.
- You’ll be encouraged to purchase a list of curriculum books, cookbooks, and, on occasion, watch a recommended film or documentary. These are meant to enrich your learning experience!
- I’ll provide a checklist of needed kitchen and cooking equipment—both a “basic” list and a “splurge” list—so it is affordable on whatever income level you’re at.
- There will also be a “Slack” chat group (also available on desktop) for more community and “quick question” support. I’ll be available to answer those questions during my M-Th working hours.
In order to give you the best possible 5 star experience, I’ll be asking for feedback at various stages of the course so I can continually serve you better!
For older women, I’ve got some special wellness tips, herbs and teas specifically to help balance hormones. It could also be a lovely course for a mom and grandma to take together!
WHY SHOULD I TRUST YOU?
My experience and education are as follows:
- I have over a decade of experience applying the Nourishing Diet through all the stages of my kids’ lives—from fertility to pregnancy all the way through to almost teen kids.
- I am a certified Nutritional Therapy Practitioner (NTP) through the NTA (Nutritional Therapy Association), a rigorous and intense year-long nutrition program.
- I am the author of a 30-page mini-book called “Nourishment Made Simple,” approved by Sally Morrell (author of the Nourishing Traditions cookbook), “holistic” Hilda, and many other “ancestral foodie” influencers.
- I am the Weston A. Price co-chapter leader for Dallas.
- I have two year’s worth of experience working one-on-one with clients, helping them resolve tricky health issues through nutrition!
- The results of my beta – students in the spring PMP were incredible!! Make sure to check out their testimonials on this page.
- And lastly, I am passionate about the Nourishing Diet! With my “nose in the books” for over a decade now, researching, reading, and writing various blogs on the topic, I have so much knowledge and experience to share with you.
I'M READY TO BE PAMPERED!
What the "beta course" Spring
PMP mom's said!:
Benefits in my Health, Sleep and Restfulness!
“I started seeing benefits in my health, sleep and restfulness within a few weeks in this program! I felt a nudge from the Lord to take this. She’s done all the research for you condensing it down into actionable and achievable steps. Plus she brings in guest speakers for more advanced studies. avoiding burnout and so thankful on a daily basis for the life God has given us.”
Learning to Make New Foods from Scratch!
“I’m loving it!! I’m learning how to make new foods from scratch (bone broth, sourdough etc.) and preparation techniques. I’m loving the cooking inspo channel on Slack. I’m learning to take time for myself and make delicious food from scratch! I’ve started incorporating wellness routines and taking time for myself.”
– Kelly B., RN
A Family Venture! Easy for Kids to Participate!
“Amy incorporates lesson plans for teaching kids how they can be involved in healthy family cooking. She makes it easy for kids to participate in family food preparation. She helps moms and dads establish good eating habits in their kids’ lives!”